LED strip 12V 3528 120LED / m IP65 max. 9.6W / m cold white coil 5m Geti
LED strips are a modern variant for interior and exterior lighting. They can be used as decorative and furniture lighting, edge lighting of stairs, bending of walls, handrails, line lighting of shelves, display cases or shop windows. They have low power consumption, as well as LED bulbs are very durable and long lasting. LED strips are powered by a 12V source. They can be cut into individual modules 3 LEDs each, they can be connected using connectors or by soldering cables to the surfaces before soldering it is necessary to clean the surfaces from paint and silicone. A brightness control can also be used for the tapes.
- supply voltage: 12V DC
- chip type: 3528
- number of leds: 120 / m
- consumption: max. 9.6 W / m
- color: white cold
- luminous flux: 3-4 lm / LED
- beam angle: 120 °
- protection: IP65 protected against water jets
- dimensions: 8 mm x 5 m
- operating temperature: -25 ° to 85 ° C
- double-sided self-adhesive 3M tape on the back - the surface must be removed before application dirt and degreased
- the price is for 5 m of tape
Due to cooling, it is recommended to install the tape in aluminum rails. Application to other surfaces may cause overheating and damage to the tape and may be considered damage caused by improper use.
For further details of this product please contact us.