USB tester UNI-T UT658
This tester uses one input and one output connector to measure not only the actual voltage and current drawn from the USB, but also calculates the total current from which it calculates the charged capacity. The tester is suitable for verifying the capacity of powerbanks, batteries in mobile phones, tablets, and everything that charges through this port. We can also measure flash disc or external disk usage, which often exceeds USB 2.0 limits. This tester has a power independent memory for 10 values, so you can remember the last value after disconnecting and reconnecting.
UT658 - USB cable without cable
UT658B - USB connector with 10 cm cable
- memory: 10 values
- LCD display
- input voltage range: 3 V - 9 V
- voltage resolution: 0.01 V
- voltage monitoring accuracy: ± 1
- current monitoring range: 0 A - 3 A
- current monitoring accuracy: ± 1 + 2
- current resolution: 0.01 A
- energy: 0-9999 mAh
- Weight: 28 g
- dimensions: 84 x 29 x 12 mm
For further details of this product please contact us.