TC-720 Professional Preamplifier Microphone / Phono
This compact professional pre-amplifier is specially designed for adding a turntable to a stereo amplifier that has no phono input or to add a microphone input to an amplifier.
The microphone pre-amp section is designed to accept both Dynamic or Condenser microphones via a selection switch or a low level input such as guitar or telephone pick up. The phono pre-amp section features an extremely accurate RIAA record compensation response with very low noise and audio distortion. This high gain, low noise pre-amp is ideal for both home and professional studio and broadcast application.
- Input impedance: 47k Ohm phono, 600 Ohm microphone
- Input level: 3mV phono mode, 0.3mV microphone mode
- Gain: 40db both phono and microphone mode
- Signal/Noise ratio: 75db both phono and microphone mode
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Equalisation: RIAA + 1db to -3db 20Hz-20kHz
- Output level: 200mV RMS
- Load impedance: 10k Ohm
- Overload margin: 23db
- Power Adapter: 220V - 12Vdc
- Included Adapter
For further details of this product please contact us.